Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake will bring birthday-like happiness every day of the week. Worth every single delicious bite at just 1.75 Net Carbs a slice! Chocolate Cake Heavennnnnn.
This Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake is a low-carb delight, rich in flavor and perfect for anyone looking for a decadent dessert.
We’re big believers that chocolate cake should TASTE like chocolate cake. Low carb doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the goodness that is chocolate cake.
We promise, our Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake will not disappoint. Bake it up and snag a slice to taste for yourself.
Keto flourless chocolate cake made to perfection
There’s a little bit of skill needed for the baking step, but have no fear!
- Build foil around your spring form pan (like you’re building a fortress) – position two pieces of foil on a counter to create an â€˜Xâ€™. Place the spring form pan onto the ‘X’ and fold the edges up around your pan. There should be at least 1-2 inches on both sides.
- Baking in a spring form pan makes it easier to get out of the pan in one piece.
- If you are struggling with water leaking you can bake in a cake pan with a water bath.
- If you do opt to use a cake pan, but sure to liberally grease the pan and wait for the cake to cool completely. Cut and serve from the pan.
HOW MANY NET CARBS
1.75 Net Carbs per slice.Â Helllooooo chocolate cake heaven. This includes the chocolate ganache so chocolate heaven here we come!
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free to read up more on Net Carbs and why people do or donâ€™t subtract sugar alcohols.
If youâ€™d like to use another form of sugar alcohol be sure to check out our low carb sweetener conversion chart. Our family does subtract the sugar alcohols and weâ€™ll continue toÂ provide that sugar alcohol grams above the nutrition cardÂ below and you can decide for yourself if you want to follow that. ?
Grab yourself a slice
Are you ready for decadence? We don’t blame you. This cake is hard to resist especially with the low carb count! Not going to lie, we were stoked when we ran the numbers on this recipe.
Pro tip: We LOVE kicking it up a notch by topping our cake with a little bit of fresh fruit. Many berries pair well, including strawberry, raspberry and even blackberry. Check out our low carb fruit list when you choose your fruit to help with carb count or even get creative with other options!
Speaking of strawberry, check out this healthy strawberry lemonade from Veggie Balance.
If you’re ready to take on this baking challenge, don’t forget to save a slice for us!
Some other decadent desserts you might enjoy:
- Low carb keto cheesecake
- Keto cream cheese brownies
- Low carb keto chocolate mousse
- Low carb chocolate pie
Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Ganache (Optional)
- 3/4 cup low carb chocolate chips
- 4 Tablespoons butter ( or dairy-free alternative like coconut oil)
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream ( or dairy-free alternative)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prep aÂ 8 inch springform panÂ by lining the bottom with a circle of parchment paper. Grease the sides of pan with a thin coat of butter or oil. Wrap the outside of the pan with 2 sheets of aluminum foil and set into a pan larger than the springform pan. (see post for detailed instructions to avoid water from getting in) Bring a kettle to boil or ready a pot of boiling water.
- In a separate large mixing bowl add eggs and erythritol. Beat together until mixture doubles in size. (best to use a hand mixer for this step)
- In a microwave safe bowl add chocolate chips and butter. Microwave on high, every 30-seconds stirring in between until they are melted. Fold melted chocolate into eggs. Add vanilla extract, 1/2 of the cocoa powder, and salt. Continue to fold until mostly combined, add remaining cocoa powder.Be careful. You do not want to overmix the batter and allow it to lose its volume. So be very gentle.
- Pour mixture into springform pan. Put springform pan into a large pan with edges. Carefully pour in enough boiling water to come at least halfway up the sides of the springform pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until cake forms a thin crust on top.Cake should be firm in the middle when done. Pull cake out and allow to cool to room temperature before removing the springform sides.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt chocolate chips and butter together, stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate and butter are melted. Slowly stir in cream. Spoon warm chocolate ganache over cake and enjoy!
Please note that the nutrition data below is provided as a courtesy. We try to be accurate with this information but feel free to make your own calculations.Â