Instant Pot Pork Chops with Dijon Mustard Sauce. Dinner served in under 30 minutes with this fabulous low carb pork chop recipe.
We’ve labeled these as Instant Pot Pork Chops but don’t let that stop you if you don’t have a pressure cooker yet. We provided stove top instructions just in case. 🙂
Whichever way you decide to cook these pork chops this Low Carb Pork Chop Recipe is one of my favorites to make as it is packed with dijon mustard flavor and extremely healthy for you with vegetables and protein.
It’s one of those meals that fills you up with it’s hearty flavors. Can’t go wrong with those type of dinners.
Kind of like our Low Carb Fat Bomb Pork Chops except this pork chop recipe is less about the fat and more about the vegetables. We love our vegetables, especially when coated in dijon mustard.
Actually it is alot like our Oven Baked Pork Chops with Peppers…except with dijon mustard! <3
And one of the best things about pork chop recipes is they are so versatile! If you’d like to switch the pork out for a chicken breast this would work out fabulous for the swap.
Check out this Instant Pot Chuck Roast from Allergy Free Alaska.
HOW MANY NET CARBS FOR Low Carb Instant Pot Pork Chops
8 Net Carbs per serving.Â Â This is 1 pork chop with 1/4 of the vegetables. We used green beans for this one since it was on sale and while green beans are a little higher in carbs they do have excellent fiber. If you’d like to use another vegetable check out our Low Carb Vegetable list to perhaps help with another choice.
There are 18 grams of sugar alcohols in this recipe. The Net Carbs per serving is by subtracting the sugar alcohol from the carbs. If youâ€™d like to use another form ofÂ sugar alcohol be sure to check out ourÂ low carb sweetener conversion chart.
With this recipe using the sweetener is entirely optional. If you’d like a little bit of a sweetness to mimic a honey mustard sauce then use the sweetener. If you can do without, simply omit.
My family does subtract the sugar alcohols and Iâ€™ll continue toÂ provide that sugar alcohol grams above the nutrition cardÂ below and you can decide for yourself if you want to follow that.
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free toÂ read up more on Net Carbs and why people do or donâ€™t subtract sugar alcohols.
items you might need for this pressure cooker pork chops recipe.
Instant Pot Pork Chops Recipe with Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium cut Bone-in Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup onion , thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 8 ounce white button mushrooms , sliced
- 2 cups fresh green beans , snipped and chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons erythritol (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Pressure Cooker Instructions
- Turn pressure cooker to saute. Add olive oil and when pot is hot sear both sides of each pork chop.
- Add onions and garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove seared pork chops from pot.
- In a small bowl reserve 1/4 cup of chicken broth and whisk in xanthan gum.
- Pour remaining 1 3/4 cups chicken broth into pressure cooker. Whisk in dijon mustard, erythritol, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in xanthan gum mixture.
- Add seared pork chops, mushrooms and green beans in that order.
- Lock lid and close pressure valve. Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. Allow a 10 minute natural release.
Stove Top Instructions
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add olive out. When skillet is hot sear both sides of each pork chop. Add onions and garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- In a small bowl reserve 1/4 cup of chicken broth and whisk in xanthan gum. Pour remaining 1 3/4 cups chicken broth into skillet. Whisk in dijon mustard, erythritol, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in xanthan gum mixture.
- Add seared pork chops, mushrooms and green beans around the pork chops. Cover with a lid, turn heat down to medium heat and cook for 18-20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.