Keto Chocolate Cookie Dough recipe for those late night cravings made with just a few ingredients and 10 minutes. Easily can be made into keto fat bombs at just 1 Net Carb per serving.
I’ve got to admit. I’m obsessed with edible cookie dough for a late night snack. In the old days I’d buy those bins of cookie dough (the ones you are suppose to bake) but in reality I was buying it so I could eat straight from the jar. There were so many varieties to choose from so it is really only natural to make our own at home!
We started with our Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough that you guys seem to also like, now we are going double chocolate cookie dough.
I honestly don’t know if I can choose a favorite. . .
We have not tried baking this edible cookie doughs and I have a suspicion they won’t turn out. If you are looking to BAKE some chocolate chip cookies check out our Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe.
HOW MANY NET CARBS PER Keto Chocolate Cookie Dough Serving
1 Net Carb per tablespoon of our keto chocolate cookie dough.
Note: The Net Carbs per serving is by subtracting the sugar alcohol erythritol.
My family does subtract the sugar alcohols and I’ll continue to provide that sugar alcohol grams above the nutrition card below and you can decide for yourself if you want to follow that.
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free to read up more on Net Carbs and why people do or don’t subtract sugar alcohols.
Now we mention to use powdered erythritol (which is commonly known as swerve and is linked in our recipe card below). I think powdered erythritol works the best as it avoids the graininess of the granular erythritol can be at times.
POWDERED ERYTHRITOL VS. GRANULAR ERYTHRITOL IN THIS KETO Chocolate COOKIE DOUGH RECIPE
- Powdered Erythritol: I will say that it’s often better to use powdered erythritol for this sort of thing, but if you don’t have it, don’t worry about it, granular erythritol will work fine just sometimes the graininess can be distracting to me.
- Make your own powdered erythritol: Pulse some granular sweetener through your blender to powder it if you’d like. Either way, this is a very tasty, holiday pie!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Keto Double Chocolate Cookie Dough recipe for those late night cravings made with just a few ingredients and 10 minutes.
- 1/2 cup butter softened (may use coconut butter for dairy-free alternative)
- 1/4 -1/2 cup powdered erythritol (granule erythritol works)
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut milk for dairy-free alternative
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup low carb chocolate chips
In a large bowl cream together butter, erythritol, stevia, vanilla extract, salt and heavy cream.
Beat in coconut flour and cocoa powder until well combined.
Fold in chocolate chips. Eat with a spoon or scoop into bite sized pieces as they will become more solid after being refrigerated. Store in the refrigerator.
Please note that there are 48 grams of sugar alcohol in the entire recipe if using 1/4 cup and should be accounted for if you calculate the net carbs.
Total of 1.5 grams of sugar alcohol in 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough if you make into 32 cookie dough balls.
Please note that the nutrition data below is provided as a courtesy. We try to be accurate with this information but feel free to make your own calculations.