Low Carb Beef and Broccoli made in the slow cooker for a easy and healthy and keto dinner. So much better than takeout!
I’ll admit something. This is not the prettiest dinner out there. . . it is delicious though.
Am I the only one that when I love easy dinners so much that I totally can look past when they aren’t the prettiest? This totally applies to our Keto Fat Bomb Pork Chops and now this Beef and Broccoli dinner.
It’s got mega bonus points though. . . It is made in the slow cooker!
Now if you want to make this on the stovetop you are more than welcome too. You will be able to to use half of the beef broth and stir fry it much like our Keto Pepper Steak recipe.
HOW MANY NET CARBS PER SERVING IN OUR Low Carb Beef and Broccoli recipe
7 Net CarbsÂ per hefty serving when splitting this recipe into 6 servings. If you’d like to serve this on top of cauliflower rice do so! Just keep in mind the results will vary.
We used arrowroot powder for our thickener. While it has a tad higher carbs verse other thickeners like coconut flour or almond flour.
Itâ€™s what I had on hand and used. If you would like to try other lower-carb thickening agents feel free to do so.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Low Carb Beef and Broccoli
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Add sliced beef, beef broth, coconut aminos, sesame oil, ginger and garlic into crockpot.
- Set on low for 2-3 hours or High 1-2 hours.
- Take 1/2 cup of broth from the crockpot into a separate bowl. Put lid back onto crockpot immediately to keep in the heat.
- Whisk in arrowroot powder and pour the mixture back into the crockpot and stir. Add broccoli. Cook on high for another hour or until broccoli is fork tender.
- Eat plain or serve on top of cauliflower rice!