Keto Drop Biscuits that will rock your world. This Low Carb Biscuits are so easy to mix together you’ll never guess they are just 4 Net Carbs per biscuit!
I’ve come to the conclusion that there are two different type of people. Ones who don’t ever crave any bread types or the there are the others that just want a damn biscuit to soak up those delicious gravies from our Fat Bomb Pork Chops or some biscuits and sausage gravy.
In our family we crave these biscuits. We loved bread before and just because of our diet doesn’t mean we can’t EVER have it again! Take our Low Carb Hot Dog Buns as the perfect solution.
We personally love a good slab of butter on low carb biscuits. Keeping it simple my friends, keeping it simple.
HOW MANY CARBS IN OUR KETO BISCUITS
4 Net CarbsÂ per drop biscuit when you make 8 biscuits. You can make these as small or as large as you’d like though so feel free to change it up but be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.
These keto drop biscuits aren’t your normal almond flour biscuit.
They are fluffy, flaky and moist. To us, they aren’t grainy at all. Not sure if it’s the perfect combination of butter to almond flour but these biscuits are absolutely amazing.
How to cut the butter into the almond flour correctly
You want to cut the butter into the almond flour until it is a fine butter meal. See the video in our recipe cardÂ to get an idea of what you want it to look like.
You can cut the butter into the flour with fork if you don’t have a pastry cutter. I also like to finish with my hands by crumbling the butter and making sure there are no large chunks of butter
Dairy-Free Tip: You are more than welcome to make this with coconut oil to make these biscuits 100% dairy-free as well.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Keto Low Carb Drop Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare baking sheet with nonstick parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together almond flour, baking powder, baking soda.
- With a pastry cutter or fork cut butter into almond flour mixture until butter is fully cut into the flour and it resembles small pebbles. Stir in eggs and milk.
- Drop 2 Tablespoons of dough onto baking sheet (apprx 2 inches apart).
- Bake for 11-15minutes, or until tops begin to brown.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 5 days.