Keto Pancakes recipe that is THE BEST to ever have been made in our household! Made with just 6-ingredients this keto pancake mix is so easy to whip together with almond flour. Sunday morning pancakes will become a normal here on out.
I’ve got to admit. Pancakes are my achilles. I can never get enough of them. There is something perfect about a Sunday morning with a plate of pancakes, bacon and keto coffee. Actually, now that fall is fast approaching us I think it’s time to start making our Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte. 😉
We’ve found a way to make these Keto Pancakes at home and they are the easiest thing to whip together with the simplest ingredients.
What 6-Ingredients are in our Keto Pancakes?
- Almond Flour (affiliate link)
- Unsweetened Almond Milk (or use a good whole /heavy cream milk or coconut milk alternative for dairy-free)
- Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional but I think it helps with the flavor A LOT)
- Baking Powder
- Oil for cooking – This is where you can use as much or as little as you fat based on what fat goals you need achieve that day. I personally am very liberal with our oil (coconut oil or butter). Note that the fat content goes up quite a bit based on how much oil you use to cooke these. I did however only added about 2 Tablespoons that to the nutrition facts so be sure to calculate that into it based on your needs and what you end up using.
I bet you’ve got all these ingredients laying around though. Get to pancake making! 😉
HOW MANY NET CARBS PER SERVING FOR KETO PANCAKES
1 Net Carbs per pancake.
I find these pancakes to be super filling. After a 5 mile run I still can only eat 3 pancakes and I am SO FULL.
We pair it with a couple slices of bacon most of the time but this time the hunger pains were kicking in after a workout and I didn’t have time to cook it up. So low carb berries it is, a large slab of butter (not in the nutrition) and some low carb sugar free syrup for me!
They are so absolutely fluffy. The pancakes also have a slight sweetness from the almond flour which I absolutely love.
Also – if you can devour the pancake stack above you will be my hero. They are so filling lol but essentially you are eating high concentration of almond and eggs so I guess I understand why they are so satisfying and filling!
I personally am not a fan of actually making pancakes though. Mainly because there is nothing more annoying than standing at the stovetop flipping pancakes. ESPECIALLY after a long workout. These keto pancakes store perfectly in the refrigerator
How to store our these Easy Keto Pancakes
I’ve found that these keep really well a couple days after making them!
Simply store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and microwave on high for 1 minute to enjoy the next day!
Freezing – Now I haven’t had a chance to freeze these. My gut thinks that they might not hold up as well but its always worth a try!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
- Low Carb Pancakes Recipe
- Low Carb Waffles Recipe
- Low Carb Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Low Carb Keto Pancake Syrup
RECIPE NOTE ON THE EGGS: We’ve tested and where we live our ‘large’ eggs are closer to the United States regular eggs. We use 4 eggs and works wonderfully for us. My advice is start with 2 eggs and if your batter is still too thick for you add an additional egg or two until it reaches your desired consistency for batter. The batter should be the same consistency of what ‘normal’ batter should be.
Keto Pancakes Recipe
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking powder together.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto a hot oiled skillet and cooke until done, flipping occasionally.
- Serve with your favorite bacon, low carb berries or low carb syrup