Keto Personal Pizza using our favorite 90 Second Keto Bread. This is the game changer you’ve been looking for. Made quick and perfectly curbing those carb cravings. You won’t know how you lived without this super easy dinner or lunch idea.
It’s the time of year to start getting back on track. One of the biggest things we struggle with is getting back into eating better after weeks of drinking eggnog and fudge. The thought of eating a salad doesn’t sound entirely appealing and just is like pulling teeth to convince myself to eat.
Now.. secret tip. I’ll make myself this buffalo chicken salad as a segue into eating salads again. It’s my secret to getting back on board. Next step? Keto Pizza.
It’s the I’m-actually-eating-healthier-and-don’t-realize-it-dinner. Really.. it’s exactly that to us. This personal pizza is perfect to curve those carb cravings but provide that comfort food that my brain just WANTS. Also, I love pizza so much. It’s one of my favorites.
and it all starts with our 90 second keto bread….
Easy as 1 – 2 – 3 Pizza
How many net carbs in our personal keto pizza??
7 Net Carbs for the entire personal pizza. This include the pizza sauce and cheese. Any additional toppings you decide to put on it just be aware to add that to your count.
Just be aware that adding those type of additions will mess with your carb count so be aware if you need to re-calculate.
Now if you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free to read up more on Net Carbs and how we go about calculating carb counting and along with how people have different goals.
Other recipes you may enjoy:
- Full-sized pizza crust
- Keto Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- Keto Chicken Crust Pizza
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Slow Cooker Pizza Soup (minus the bread bowls of course)
Keto Personal Pizza
90 Second Personal Pizza Base
- 1/4 cup low carb pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt coconut oil in a small glass microwavable container.
- In a small bowl whisk together almond flour, psyllium husk, baking powder and salt. Whisk in egg until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepare glass container.
- Microwave for 90 seconds, or until firm and bread is cooked through.
- Flip upside down and remove from glass container. Place onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- (Optional) Turn oven to broil on high for just a minute or two to crisp the bread and let it turn a little bit golden brown. We like doing this but it's not required if you don't have the extra time. Switch oven back to 375degrees F.
- Add your toppings: pizza sauce, pepperoni, bacon, peppers, onion, olives, whatever you like on your pizza.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are cooked to your tastes.