Keto Pizza Crust recipe that will actually satisfy all those pizza cravings. This keto pizza dough is so easy to whip together and work with that pizza night will become a normal thing even on this Keto diet!
Pizza is the food that my family ALWAYS needs in our life. Low Carb Diet or not. . . pizza must be something we can eat. Now we might not be able to simply order this to-go anymore but Keto Pizza Crust recipe is so easy to make that it will easily become added to the dinner rotation.
HOW MANY NET CARBS PER 1/8th KETO PIZZA SLICE
4 Net Carbs per pizza slice when you slice the pizza into 8 slices. Now if you add any additional toppings be sure to calculate that into the recipe yourself.
We packed our keto pizza crust with sausage and pepperoni and our Low Carb Pizza Sauce.
I love olives myself and R does not so those went on my side.. . . but Iâ€™m adding that into as an option for our low carb pizza toppings below.
If youâ€™d like to make your own low carb sausage simply take our Low carb Turkey Breakfast Sausage recipe and crumble it up for this recipe!
There is also our rockin’ Low Carb Pizza Stuffed Peppers if you are looking for something a little less involved and quick for a weeknight pizza dinner craving.
You can use whatever type of low carb pizza sauce or even a low carb pesto sauce to make whatever type of pizza your family is craving! The options are endless.
WHAT LOW CARB TOPPINGS TO ADD TO OUR KETO PIZZA CRUST.
There are so many options! But here are my favorite additions.
- Green or Black Olives
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Arugula ( I actually LOVE arugula on my pizza, great fiber and flavor boost)
- Extra drizzle of olive oil if you need the extra fat that day!
- Low Carb Avocado Pesto Sauce (if you want some extra fat added for the day and still enjoying a pesto pizza!)
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB and KEto RECIPES:
Keto Pizza Crust Recipe
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cups almond flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 large eggs
- In a large microwave safe bowl add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and cream cheese. Microwave on high for 1 minute, stir and cook another 45-60 seconds until mixture is fully melted together when stirred.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together almond flour, baking powder, italian seasoning together.
- Add eggs to our melted cream cheese and cheese mixture. Pour half the almond flour mixture in and stir together. Pour remaining almond flour mixture. You will need to use your hands to combine the last bit of almond flour mixture until it full forms a ball of dough. (It is helpful to grease your hands for the last step)
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set in the fridge for 30 minutes at least.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick onto a well greased pizza pan (or lined with parchment paper)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Add whatever low carb pizza toppings you would like and bake for another 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are hot.
Leave a Reply