Low Carb Berries and Cream for a easy 3-Ingredient low-carb dessert. All you need is fresh raspberries, cream and low-carb sweetener for this fulfilling dessert.
We all know how amazing berries can be at the height of summer. Sweet, juicy and surprisingly low carb. So while some places are in their height of berry season and others are going through winter this is for all of us and the moment we get our hands on some fresh raspberries.
Berries make the perfect dessert and this easy low carb berries and cream recipe is proof.
I know, I know. Fruit for dessert always sounds like a “diet” you don’t want to be on. But the truth is, when you add a little cream and sweetener, it really does become something amazing!
This simple, Berries And Cream recipe will keep things low carb while you enjoy something just a little bit decadent.
What are the Best Low Carb Berries??
- Don’t be afraid to play with this recipe! Want strawberries instead? Blueberries with cinnamon? Go for it! Just watch your portions so you don’t go overboard.
Dairy-Free Berries and Cream Option
- Full-Fat Coconut Milk: Simply substitute the cream with some coconut milk for a dairy-free option. It does add a couple of carbs, but it will still keep it in the low range.
Yes, it’s simple and some might say it’s not really a recipe. But it’s a good reminder that eating low carb doesn’t have to be complicated or come from a packaged food product!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Low Carb Berries And Cream
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- pure liquid stevia to taste if needed
- Mix everything together in a bowl and enjoy.