This low carb boozy chocolate fondue recipe is perfect for any adult celebration.
Since Valentine’s Day is upon us, I thought it would be fun to do something a little boozy. I love alcohol, but I normally avoid it unless it’s a special occasion. That being said, V-day is a special occasion! So I broke out the little slow cooker and prepped this in about 5 minutes.
It’s a great treat for any adult friends and family you have coming over for Valentine’s Day or for a romantic even for two.
I kept the carbs low by serving this with low carb berries, but you can dip whatever you are comfortable with in this. It’s super fast and easy to make and makes a very nice impression on guests.
LOW CARB FONDUE DIPPING OPTIONS:
- Low Carb Brownies (cut into bite-sized dipping pieces)
- Low Carb Marshmallows (Wholesome Yum Blog)
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies (made in mini, bite-sized dipping pieces)
- Low Carb Zucchini Bread (cut into bite-sized dipping pieces)
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
LOW CARB BOOZY CHOCOLATE FONDUE RECIPE:
Need something decadent for a special celebration? This fondue recipe does not disappoint!
- 6 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup coconut milk (canned, full fat)
- 1/2 cup erythritol (or other low carb granular sweetener)
- 1/4 tsp. pure liquid stevia
- 1 oz. brandy (I used Christian Brothers)
Combine all ingredients in a small, 1 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
Turn slow cooker the low setting and cover with lid.
Cook for 1 hour or until the chocolate melts.
Stir or whisk to combine everything in the pot.
Turn temp to "Keep Warm" setting and serve from crock with low carb fruits like strawberries, raspberries or blueberries.
Don't forget the fondue forks!