Low Carb Chocolate Fondue recipe. Need something decadent for a special celebration? This fondue recipe does not disappoint with just 3 Net Carbs per serving!
This low carb boozy chocolate fondue recipe is perfect for any adult celebration.
Since Valentine’s Day is upon us, I thought it would be fun to do something a little boozy. I love alcohol, but I normally avoid it unless it’s a special occasion. That being said, V-day is a special occasion! So I broke out the little slow cooker and prepped this in about 5 minutes.
It’s a great treat for any adult friends and family you have coming over for Valentine’s Day or for a romantic even for two.
I kept the carbs low by serving this with low carb berries, but you can dip whatever you are comfortable with in this. It’s super fast and easy to make and makes a very nice impression on guests.
HOW MANY NET CARBS FOR OUR LOW CARB CHOCOLATE FONDUE
3 Net Carbs per serving. This does not account for any dipping options we list below. So keep that in mind.
Note: The Net Carbs per serving is by subtracting the sugar alcohol erythritol. If you’d like to use another form of sugar alcohol be sure to check out our low carb sweetener conversion chart.
My family does subtract the sugar alcohols and I’ll continue to provide that sugar alcohol grams above the nutrition card below and you can decide for yourself if you want to follow that.
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free to read up more on Net Carbs and why people do or don’t subtract sugar alcohols.
LOW CARB FONDUE DIPPING OPTIONS:
- Low Carb Brownies (cut into bite-sized dipping pieces)
- Low Carb Marshmallows (Wholesome Yum Blog)
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies (made in mini, bite-sized dipping pieces)
- Low Carb Zucchini Bread (cut into bite-sized dipping pieces)
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Low Carb Chocolate Fondue
- Combine all ingredients in a small, 1 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Turn slow cooker the low setting and cover with lid.
- Cook for 1 hour or until the chocolate melts.
- Stir or whisk to combine everything in the pot.
- Turn temp to "Keep Warm" setting and serve from crock with low carb fruits like strawberries, raspberries or blueberries.
- Don't forget the fondue forks!
Please note that the nutrition data below is provided as a courtesy. We try to be accurate with this information but feel free to make your own calculations.