This Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is the talk of all parties. Wow your guests with this easy buffalo chicken dip made in a flash and devoured in just the same time.
This buffalo chicken dip has been the center-piece of our get togethers for a couple years and for good reason.
IT IS AMAZING. Using our epic Keto Ranch Dressing recipe that we also link in the recipe card below makes this a family favorite on so many levels.
A few reasons why this Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip is my jam.
- There is zero weird ingredients involved. Low Carb (and Keto) ingredients that melt into a delicious gooey cheesy dip your friends and family crave.
- Easy. It’s thrown together in under 10 minutes and in about 20-30 minutes everything melts together and thats when things really get good. It’s eating time.
Dairy-Free Option: If you are looking for a dairy-free option this actually is rather simple. Simply swap the cheese and cream cheese with dairy-free alternatives. It will change the carb content just a tad but it’s hard to tell you what the carb count will be depending on the alternative you choose.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Add cheese, cream cheese, hot sauce and ranch dressing into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 1-1.5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once cheese is melted stir in shredded chicken. Heat for another 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Set slow cooker on warm heat while serving.