Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Meatballs made in the slow cooker for the perfect Keto appetizer or snack at just 1 Net Carb per meatball! These Low Carb Meatballs will not disappoint.
These little low carb meatballs of buffalo deliciousness has been a family favorite for many years. It is requested year upon year at any get together. For good reason, they are so freakin’ good and addicting.
So after us having to go low carb it is safe to say that when we realized these were still able to fit into our new diet we were ecstatic. I mean. . . practically jumping up and down. Actually something very similar happened with our Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip. This family loves their buffalo sauce and I’m hoping you do too.
Ways to Enjoy these Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Plain – Eat these straight out of the slow cooker, dip into some low carb ranch and enjoy! This is our favorite when entertaining. Keeping it simple.
- Make a meal of it – Making these into either buffalo chicken wraps or my absolute favorite LOW CARB BUFFALO SUBS. Yeah, use our Low Carb Hot Dog Buns recipe and spoon these meatballs into said bun, top with extra onion and blue cheese. Absolute heaven guys, heaven.
We love our low carb buffalo sloppy joes also so don’t forget to try that as well!
HOW MANY CARBS IN OUR Low Carb Buffalo Meatballs
1 Net CarbsÂ per meatball. I think it has something to do with the heat of the buffalo sauce but I personally can eat only about 4-5 meatballs for a snack/lunch and be entirely satisfied. So 5 carbs for a meal (not including using a low carb ranch) I’ve got to say still isn’t bad!
R eats these without any sauce. . . I’ve GOT to have my keto ranch dressing though.Â This midwest girl will always need her ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing.
Making low carb meatballs in the slow cooker
Something worth noting. You are more than welcome to bake these in the oven entirely (add an additional 10 minutes onto cooking time) and then brush hot sauce over the low carb meatballs.
However, final baking in the slow cooker with the hot sauce ends up REALLY soaking up into the meatballs and I find there is more in the meatballs this way.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Mix together ground chicken, egg, onion, almond flour, onion, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix ingredients together until well combined. Place in the fridge 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Create inch sized meatballs and place on the parchment covered baking sheets. Making apprx 24 meatballs.
- Place in oven for 5-6 minutes, or until edges are browned.
- Transfer meatballs to a slow cooker and cover with buffalo sauce, vinegar and paprika. Set slow cooker on low for 2 hours.
- Dip into your favorite low carb ranch dressing.