This Low Carb Shrimp Recipe is going to blow you away. Your family might not even realize that it’s made with cauliflower rice! Making it a delicious low-carb dinner with all the flavor.
I’ve been kind of going crazy with Cauliflower Rice lately. You just can’t beat a good cauliflower dish, especially when it’s paired with a good bit of protein.
ThisÂ Low Carb Cauli-Rice & Shrimp Recipe delivers on all fronts.
- You really can’t tell the difference between the Cauli-Rice and regular rice. Making any cauli-rice skeptic into a believer.
- Made in under 30 minutes.
- It’s a satisfying dinner! Fills you up and keeps you full.
Honestly, now that I’ve been eating this stuff for a while, I really can’t even remember the difference between the riced cauliflower and regular rice. This just is my rice now, and I’m totally happy with it!
I will say that cauliflower does have some carbs, but it also has plenty of fiber which is what makes it so low carb-friendly. And it’s delicious too!
A cauliflower rice substitute option:
- Use zoodles instead of cauli-rice!
- It’s a the perfect substitute, and after a while, you really don’t remember the difference, so you never feel like you’re missing out!
I never have enough time for complicated dinners. Not only do I not have the patience for complicated dinners I just don’t want to be spending hours in the kitchen. This is why I made this low carb shrimp recipe as EASY as possible for us.
If you’d like to make your cauli-rice fresh that is definitely an option. I for one prefer the pre ‘riced’ cauliflower rice frozen. When I’ve got the motivation I’ll make some cauli-rice ahead of time and freeze it individually.
Regardless the route you decide. . . ThisÂ Low Carb Cauli-Rice & Shrimp recipe earns a spot on the weeknight meal menu.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
Low Carb Cauli-Rice Shrimp Recipe
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 (15 oz) pre-cooked frozen shrimp thawed
- 1 (12 oz) package frozen cauli-rice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 lemon juiced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, warm the oil, then add the shrimp and cauliflower.
- Stir in the spices and cook long enough to ensure both the shrimp and cauliflower are cooked to your liking.
- When done, sprinkle with some fresh lemon juice and add salt and pepper to taste.
Leave a Reply