Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe that is by far the best pizza crust ever with just 3-Ingredients needed. This Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust will go down in history as a family favorite.
Pizza cravings are something that happen on a regular basis in our household. So when those cravings hit we’ve just GOT to make it easy to whip together.
All you need is three ingredients in this Low Carb Pizza Crust
- Cauliflower – We like to make this even simpler using pre-ready riced cauliflower. . . One less step! 😉
- Parmesan Cheese
These are ingredients that we almost ALWAYS have on hand in our home. So if you are the same you’ve just got about 30 minutes and pizza is served!
There are of course a ton of great low carb pizza crust options out there that use low carb flours but for the sake of it sometimes I just prefer to use whole-food ingredients.
There obviously a different texture than regular bread crust, but it’s really delicious, particularly if you are one of those that likes parmesan on their pizza.
How to make Riced Cauliflower
Now if you don’t have riced cauliflower on hand or don’t have access to it it is rather simple to MAKE IT. Take a head of cauliflower and chop it into a few pieces. Pulse through a food processor 4-5 times until the cauliflower now resembles RICE.
How to Make this super easy Low Carb Pizza Crust
- Mix those three easy ingredients together.
- Spread over a parchment paper lined baking sheet. The ‘dough’ is a little sticky and works great to spray a little cooking spray or oil on your hands or spatula to spread it out.
- Bake that crust. . . . about 30 minutes.
- Top with your favorite low carb pizza toppings like our Low Carb Pizza Sauce, Sausage, Olives, Mushrooms. . . the possibilities are endless.
- Pop it back in the oven to bake those toppings. . .
- Then my last and favorite step. . . DEVOUR THIS DELICIOUS PIZZAAAA
The dough is sticky to work with initially, but once it’s cooked, it functions just like regular pizza crust. I folded it and everything!
So ya, pizza cravings have been satisfied. 😉
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Low Carb Pizza Crust Recipe (Cauliflower Pizza Crust)
- 2 (12 oz.) bags riced cauliflower
- 2 large whole eggs
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the cauliflower, allow it to cool to the point you can touch it with your bare hands.
- Transfer to cheese cloth about 3-4 layers thick, or to a nut milk bag (which is more work, but it works)
- Wring out all the water you can from the cauliflower. Keep twisting and squeezing until it's as dry as you can get it. Otherwise, you'll be eating your pizza with a spoon.
- In a large mixing bowl, knead together the cauliflower, eggs and parmesan cheese.
- Using your hands or a spatula, spread it out flat over a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F. for approximately 30 minutes.
- Top with your favorite, low carb toppings and bake your pizza as usual.
- Slice and serve!