Low Carb Cheese Chips made with just ONE ingredient. You guessed it, delicious cheese! Eat by themselves or dipped into your favorite low carb dip. These are also Keto friendly and are a family hit.
Ever since I was on a road-trip and got my hands on cheese chips I’ve never been able to tear that delicious memory from my brain. So naturally that means I’ve got to make it!
How do you make Cheese Chips you may ask?
- Take your favorite cheese (my favorite is parmesan for cheese chips)
- Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Seriously. So freakin’ easy and delicious.
Not to mention much more cost efficient making it myself verse buying the 5 dollar cheese chips bag.
I absolutely love eating them right after they’ve cooled for 5 minutes. The entire pan will be demolished if I don’t control myself.
The next question is of course; if I don’t eat these plain what DO I dip them into??
Delicious Dips to go with our Low Carb Cheese Chips
Dip these in whatever your heart desires really! My soul will always go to guacamole or buffalo cheesy dip.
Some items you may need for this recipe:
- 2 large baking sheets – I prefer to bake with two baking sheets so it’s cheese chips made in a flash.
- Parchment paper
Low Carb Cheese Chips
- 2 cups parmesan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Place 2 Tablespoons of parmesan cheese in a small pile. Place about 1 inch apart and continue this until cheese is used up.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until chips are crispy and little bubbles start forming in the cheese chips. Allow to cool about 5 minutes before serving.
- I prefer to eat these immediately from baking but they also do well for later. Just store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Serve with your favorite dip.