Low Carb Chicken Curry Salad for a protein packed chicken salad. Eat straight from the bowl, topped onto an avocado, or on your favorite low-carb bread.
This chicken curry salad is fabulous stuff. I love it when it comes time to have chicken “again“. It offers flavors that are a little out of the ordinary and keeps dinner interesting.
And lets be honest, no matter how much you cook you eventually get bored of eating certain things. This is our unique take on chicken salad thats not the normal. It’s exactly the breath of fresh air that I need at times.
Ways to Eat the Chicken Curry Salad
- I pair this with just a green salad. It’s very filling and makes a really enjoyable meal.
- Stuff into a avocado and make a chicken curry avocado bowl. Yum.
- Place it between two slices of our low-carb bread or even our low carb hamburger buns!
And the best part is, it’s quick and easy to make! I do this often with a rotisserie chicken, and when I do, dinner is on the table in about 15 minutes. Can’t beat that!
The flavor is warm and inviting and the dish travels well with an ice pack if you want to enjoy this for lunch or road-trip snack.
Changing the texture of our Low Carb Chicken Salad
If the texture is a tiny bit too thick for you, add a little chicken broth, 1 tablespoon at a time until you get a consistency you like. I enjoy it as is, but it really comes down to a preference in textures. So adjust to your liking!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
- Low Carb Chicken Curry Salad
- Low Carb Chicken Avocado and Tomato Salad
- Low Carb Thai Peanut Chicken and Cabbage Stir Fry
Low Carb Chicken Curry Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cooked, cut up chicken breast (rotisserie chicken works great!)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp. raw almonds chopped
- 2 medium celery stalks finely chopped
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Stir together until well blended.
- Serve alone or with a side salad.