Chicken curry salad is fabulous stuff. I love it when it comes time to have chicken “again“. It offers flavors that are a little out of the ordinary and keeps dinner interesting.
I pair this with just a green salad. It’s very filling and makes a really enjoyable meal.
And the best part is, it’s quick and easy to make! I do this often with a rotisserie chicken, and when I do, dinner is on the table in about 15 minutes. Can’t beat that!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Low Carb Chicken Curry Salad
- Low Carb Chicken Avocado and Tomato Salad
- Low Carb Thai Peanut Chicken and Cabbage Stir Fry
This recipe from That’s Low Carb?! archives, originally posted 7/21/14.
- 2 cups cooked, cut up chicken breast (rotisserie chicken works great!)
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 tbsp. chopped, raw almonds
- 2 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Stir together until well blended.
- Serve alone or with a side salad.
Nutrition Data According To MyFitnessPal.com
(May not be totally accurate):