Low Carb Chicken Nuggets coming your way and get ready to start experimenting with your favorite sauces. Dangerously delicious for you and so many options.
Do you miss breaded chicken? Yeah, me too.Â
Actually, it’s a guilty pleasure of mine. I absolutely love and crave chicken nuggets when I’m not feeling motivated that day.
My family loves non-breaded chicken nuggets but I just can’t get on board with that. Give me ALL THE BREADING! Well, for that reason we needed to find a low carb chicken nugget solution.
How May Net Carbs per Chicken Nugget serving?
- 1.5 Net Carbs per hefty chicken nugget serving with them being made low carb. Hecks to the yeah.
Now my family prefers these without the hot sauce and instead dipping into a low carb barbecue sauce.
Making Plain Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
If you’d like to make plain breaded chicken nuggets just simply omit coating the nuggets in the hot sauce. Pretty simple! There are times that I will make a half and half batch to make the entire family happy.
I personally love dipping them in my favorite low carb ranch dressing. I end up feeling like I’m not missing out on anything. I might not be able to eat breaded chicken in a local pub, but dammit I can eat these at home with a low carb margarita and I’m happy as a peach.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
- Low Carb Buffalo Sloppy Joes
- Low Carb Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken
- Low Carb Chicken And Veggie Patties Recipe
Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- In a small bowl whisk together almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, paprika and salt.
- In a medium bowl (or ziploc baggy) with chicken pieces, fold in with flour mixture. Gently stir hot sauce and sunflower oil until chicken pieces are completely covered.
- Prepare baking sheet with by greasing with some more coconut oil or cooking spray for high heat.
- Place buffalo chicken pieces onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees.Serve immediately.