A filling Low Carb Chicken Meal made in one dish and in under an hour. This Low Carb Chicken Dinner is everything your family is craving with garlic, spinach, goat cheese and artichokes baked with moist chicken and roasted tomatoes.
This Low Carb Chicken Dinner is a dinner I can get on board with every single day of the week for the rest of my life. This meal is filling and hits all the spots for a perfect low carb dinner.
We were traveling a while back and we stumbled into a restaurant that had this chicken. They called it something funny and really you aren’t sure what you are about to eat. It didn’t matter though, this heavenly chicken dinner that spoke to me on all levels.
What is in our heavenly low carb chicken you ask?
- Goat Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
Is it not just the most divine combination of ingredients EVER put together? I know.
The flavor combination in your mouth is just as heavenly. I’ve got to say though, the best part of this dinner is it is VERY easy to throw together. One pan is all you need.
How many Net Carbs is in our Low Carb Chicken Meal?
4 Net carbs per chicken breast with 1/6th of a serving of the roasted tomatoes. The fact it is so low in carbs makes me so happy considering this meal is so satisfying and keeps me full!
Now I wanted to call this That’s Low Carb Chicken (Aka Lindsay’s Chicken) but instead I decided to call it, Low Carb Chicken Meal with Spinach, Goat Cheese and Roasted Tomatoes because now you know what it is in it.
I’m trying to entice you to make this, is it working? Seriously you’ve got to make this. I might have to say it is one of the best Low Carb Dinners with chicken I’ve made in a while.
I will admit that I absolutely love our Keto Chicken Parmesan but the one thing about that recipe that this one blows out of the water is how easy this Spinach Artichoke Chicken Dinner is to make!
Simple as 1-2-3 Winner Winner Low Carb Chicken Dinner
- Season your chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Spoon goat cheese, spinach, artichokes and cheese on top of chicken breasts. Add the tomato around layered chicken breasts.
If you wanted to go one step above you are more than welcome to slice the chicken breasts in half and make stuffed chicken! It was a side thought in our family after it was all said and done.
Whatever way you choose this chicken dinner is going to rock your world.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Low Carb Manhattan Chicken
- Low Carb Jalapeno Pepper Chicken Skillet
Low Carb Chicken Meal with Spinach, Goat Cheese and Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 6 whole chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 1 Tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 large pinch salt
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 6 whole garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups artichoke hearts (or one 14 oz can), chopped
- 1 cup chopped spinach chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 2-3 vines of tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare a deep 9x13 baking dish by coating with 1 Tablespoon oil
- Add chicken breasts, season one side with half the ground pepper and salt, flip and season the other half with remaining seasoning.
- Arrange chicken breasts next to each other. Spread goat cheese onto the top of each chicken breast. Sprinkle each breast with minced garlic.
- Place artichoke hearts onto each chicken breast, then layer chopped spinach. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Coat tomatoes in remaining tablespoon of oil and season with additional salt and pepper. Arrange tomatoes around the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until skins on tomatoes have burst and internal temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees F.