If you need something a little fancy, decadent and easy to make, I’ve got something scrumptious for you! These Low Carb Garlic Mushrooms and Cream are to die for and make a fabulous snack or side dish!
And who doesn’t like garlic mushrooms… am I right?!? Nothing beats them! But add a little cream to the mix and you’ve got an entirely different animal. You seriously kick things up a notch!
The best part is how easy these are to make. This recipe comes together in about 10 minutes and I can promise you, you’ll want to double or triple the recipe. It’s that good! These pair nicely with just about any meat dish.
Admittedly, this is a little higher in carbs than I usually like to go, but most low carb eaters know how to balance their carbs. So I leave it up to you to fit it into your eating plan as you see fit. I like to have these on special occasions. It feels decadent, lets me indulge a bit, but doesn’t totally kill my carb count for the day.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
LOW CARB GARLIC MUSHROOMS AND CREAM RECIPE:
Low Carb Garlic Mushrooms And Cream Recipe
- 2 cups cleaned and sliced brown mushrooms
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste after cooking
- In a medium skillet, bring the cream to a gentle boil.
- The second the cream starts to boil up in the pan, stir in the mushrooms.
- Stir frequently for the first three minutes to keep the cream from boiling over.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer for the last two minutes and stir as needed.
- If you prefer to make a soup of this, use 1 cup of cream to every 2 cups of mushrooms and multiply as needed.