I recently created a recipe for a low carb baking mix. While I may try a few different versions in the future, I was really happy with the results of these rolls using this mix.
This low carb garlic rosemary biscuit rolls recipe make a for a very hearty basket of dinner rolls. Great for soaking up gravy and sauce left behind in your bowl <gasp!>.
I served these up with some shrimp and a salad for dinner and it was the most lovely meal! Plus, I didn’t walk away with that “brick-in-my-tummy” feel that I get when I have too many carbs. So these rolls were a nice addition to the meal.
That being said, if you count total carbs, this may not be the recipe for you. This is definitely a net carb sort of recipe (only 3 per roll!).
Give these a try and let me know what you think!
- 1 cup Low Carb Baking Mix (link in post text above)
- 3 large whole eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground, dried rosemary (I grind it myself)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl by simply stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts.
- Roll the sections of dough into balls, and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes (time will vary by oven). They are done when you stick a knife in the middle and it pulls out clean.
- Cool and serve.
- Store extra rolls in an air-tight container, in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Data According To MyFitnessPal.com
(May not be totally accurate):