If you love a good BLT sandwich, then this salad should put a smile on your face! Easy to put together and a fast salad to take to lunch, it’ll keep you full all afternoon long!
This is definitely a Keto recipe thanks to the dressing. The dressing is a bit on the tangy side, so if you prefer a milder mayo, simply replace the vinegar with water. The basic idea is to get a thicker salad dressing consistency. And while I do give a suggestion for the amount of stevia (or any low carb sweetener you prefer), please sweeten to taste on this one. Everyone’s taste is different, so make this your own! You can also adjust the amounts of anything else in the salad. Can we say more bacon? I mean, you can never go wrong with more bacon, am I right?!?
Anyhoo, pack this for lunch tomorrow and get ready to to have an awesome lunch break!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar (or water)
- 4 drops pure liquid stevia (or to taste)
- SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 lb. good quality, cooked bacon, no sugar added (I use Wellshire No Sugar Bacon)
- 1/2 medium tomato, chopped
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small to medium mixing bowl
- In a larger bowl, combine all your salad ingredients.
- Mix together and enjoy!
Nutrition Data According To MyFitnessPal.com
(May not be totally accurate):