These Low Carb Blueberry Muffins will kick off your next brunch off right! 7 Net Carb Keto Blueberry Muffins here. Brunch just got amazing.
To say I never crave muffins since going low-carb. . . that would be a total and absolute lie.
You hear people say that after a while you don’t crave carbs and sweets it as much being on a low carb or keto diet. . . for me that just isn’t the case.
Don’t get me wrong I’m satisfied and love what I get to eat. But sometimes you just want to bite into a warm muffin with butter dripping off of it. Low Carb muffin it is now. Our low carb peanut butter chocolate chip muffins were a start.
Needless to say us having to make these low carb blueberry muffins was a necessary next step in #lowcarbmuffinheaven
How many net carbs per low carb blueberry muffin
We are calculating 48 grams of sugar alcohol in our recipe. Unfortunately the recipe card we have does not let us enter in sugar alcohols BUT what we are coming back with is the following.
11 carbs per muffin (makes 6 muffins) – 4g fiber = 7 NET CARB MUFFINS!
Yeah. I don’t know about you but I am very happy with this net carb result. What it really needs next is to slather the blueberry muffin with some butter and enjoy a keto coffee with it.
The many reasons I love these low carb keto blueberry muffins
- Easy – there is nothing better than whipping simple ingredients in one bowl and viola we’ve got fresh muffins coming out of the oven in 25 minutes.
- Almond Flour – I love love love almond flour. That is the one single flour you are going to need to make these moist blueberry muffins. Now if you want to try your hand at using our low carb baking flour it is a viable option. I personally prefer almond flour just because it’s 100% low carb and there is great fatty/protein goodness packed in one flour.
- Satisfying – perhaps the main reason I love this diet to begin with. These low carb blueberry muffins are actually satisfying! Enjoy one or two muffins with a cup of coffee in the morning and it’s just perfect.
Now this is a fabulous muffin base to change it up to whatever type of muffin you’d like!
There will definitely be more to come from us but to start next time perhaps try low carb chocolate chunks or raspberries, strawberries or perhaps something pumpkin spice for the fall weather that will be approaching us way to fast. Enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
- Low Carb Keto Coffee Recipe
- Low Carb Power Balls Recipe
- Low Carb Snack Bars Recipe
- Low Carb Waffles Recipe
These Low Carb Blueberry Muffins will kick off your next brunch off right! 0 Net Carb Keto Blueberry Muffins here. Life just got amazing.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Prepare muffin tin by either greasing with baking spray or with muffin liners.
Add all ingredients except the blueberries into a large bowl. Mix together until texture thickens and all ingredients are combined. Fold in blueberries.
Spoon blueberry batter evenly between muffin pan. Fill them about 2/3 full.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out relatively clean and the tops are browned. Allow to cool 10-15 minutes before eating.
There are 8 grams of sugar alcohol per muffin. Can't enter that into the nutrition info card so make sure you subtract that for the total net carbs.