This Keto Cheesecake recipe is hands down one of the easiest and most delicious low carb cheesecake recipes out there. Just 6 Net Carbs per slice! So easy to whip together and dress up or down with your favorite toppings.
I am officially on a cheesecake kick right now. Ever since whipping together our Keto Cream Cheese Brownies and our Keto Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a TON of Cream Cheese Frosting… give me ALL of the cream cheese.
I also have been making batches of our buffalo chicken dip… our grocery store might not be able to keep up with how much cream cheese we’ve been consuming this past month. #sorrynotsorry
I’ve got Keto Cheesecake for dessert tonight.
All about our Keto Cheesecake Crust
I went for a basic crust like we did with our low carb pumpkin pie. You are more than welcome to add a tad bit of sweetener to this crust if you’d like to mimic a graham cracker crust. I left that as an option for you to make for yourself. If I’m honest, we are totally here for the cheesecake filling.
You could do a chocolate crust like you see over on VeggieBalance with their Gluten-Free Chocolate Cream Pie. The crust has a little bit of cocoa powder added to it!
As always, play around with what sounds good to you! If you’d like to omit the crust entirely to mimic out crustless pumpkin pie recipe that is always a option as well!
Our family is torn, I prefer just the filling while my husband prefers cheesecake with the crust. Yeah, I’m just here for the cream cheese. 😉
Check out these Gluten Free Cherry Cheesecake Bars from Eat at Our Table.Â
How many net carbs for our Low Carb Keto Cheesecake per slice
6 Net Carbs for a hefty slice of cheesecake.Â This does not account for any berries, whipped cream, lemon curd or chocolate ganache you put on top of it. You can check out our low carb chocolate fondue recipe for a low carb chocolate ganache, add the alcohol or omit it. 😉
Note: The Net Carbs per serving is by subtracting the sugar alcohol erythritol. If you’d like to use another form of sugar alcohol be sure to check out our low carb sweetener conversion chart.
My family does subtract the sugar alcohols and Iâ€™ll continue to provide that sugar alcohol grams above the nutrition card below and you can decide for yourself if you want to follow that.
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free toÂ read up more on Net Carbs and why people do or donâ€™t subtract sugar alcohols.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
- Low Carb Sugar Free Peppermint Patties
- Low Carb Sugar Free Meringue Cookies
- Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Brownies
Low Carb Keto Cheesecake Recipe
- 16 ounces cream cheese (or dairy-free alternative)
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (or dairy-free alternative)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 Tablespoons butter (or dairy-free alternative)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup erythritol or 1/16th tsp drops of stevia (optional for a sweet crust)
- Prepare cheesecake 8inch springform pan with greased parchment paper. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Pulse almond flour, butter, salt and erythritol in a food processor until mixture forms a ball. Press crust mixture in bottom of prepared cheesecake pan.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or using a stand mixer. Add cream cheese, erythritol, whipped cream until it is well mixed together and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time until well combined. Mix in vanilla extract.
- pour your cheesecake layer onto the cheesecake crust. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until center of cheesecake is set in the center.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before placing in the refrigerator. Refrigerate 12 hours at least before cutting and serving.
Please note that the nutrition data below is provided as a courtesy. We try to be accurate with this information but feel free to make your own calculations.