Low Carb Cookie Dough Recipe
Table of Contents
For those late night cookie dough cravings. This quick, easy dessert will hit the spot at just 1 Net Carb per serving!
I’ve been making edible cookie dough for years before it became a thing. My husband thinks I’m the grossest person ever that I LOVE raw cookie dough. So if you are like my husband, move onto another recipe like our Keto Chocolate Mousse.
If you’d like to make actual Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies be sure to check out that recipe.
For the raw cookie dough lovers. . . this is for us! 😉
Just because we are following this WOE doesn’t mean we can’t eat our cookie dough too! Keto Cookie dough has been born!
HOW MANY NET CARB PER Keto Cookie Dough Serving
1 Net Carbs per tablespoon of our keto cookie dough. It is actually .5 Net Carbs but just for the sake of making things easy we rounded up.
Now being realistic you’ll want 2 bites of this cookie dough . . . well I do as least. So if you have the control 1 Tablespoon of dough is definitely more than enough to curb any cravings for something delicious like this low carb cookie dough.
Note: The Net Carbs per serving is by subtracting the sugar alcohol erythritol.
My family does subtract the sugar alcohols and I’ll continue to provide that sugar alcohol grams above the nutrition card below and you can decide for yourself if you want to follow that.
PLEASE do not shame or be mean to others who might do things a little differently. That is not what we are about here. We all are following different carb counts for the day for what works for individual needs. What might not work for you works for others!
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free toÂ read up more on Net Carbs and why people do or don’t subtract sugar alcohols.
The above picture is about 1 serving. One delicious spoonful that truly hits the spot for a dessert. It’s got the perfect ratio of fat and sweetness to curb those cravings.
Powdered Erythritol vs. Granular Erythritol in this Keto Cookie Dough recipe
- Powdered Erythritol: I will say that it’s often better to use powdered erythritol for this sort of thing, but if you don’t have it, don’t worry about it, granular erythritol will work fine just sometimes the graininess can be distracting to me.
- Make your own powdered erythritol: Pulse some granular sweetener through your blender to powder it if you’d like. Either way, this is a very tasty, holiday pie!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Keto Cookie Dough Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter softened (may use coconut butter for dairy-free alternative)
- 1/4 -1/2 cup erythritol (or powdered erythritol works also)
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid stevia optional for extra sweetenes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut milk for dairy-free alternative
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup low carb chocolate chips
- In a large bowl cream together butter, powdered erythritol, stevia, vanilla extract, salt and heavy cream.
- Blend in coconut flour and beat together until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Eat with a spoon or scoop into bite size pieces as they will become more stiff after refrigerated.. Store in the refrigerator.
Please note that the nutrition data below is provided as a courtesy. We try to be accurate with this information but feel free to make your own calculations.