Keto Deviled Eggs made with just 4-ingredients. The deviled eggs are a delicious low carb snack for on the go or as a party appetizer.
I love how simple keto deviled eggs are. Actually, every single time I make these around the holidays I’m reminded how easy they are to make. They are also super healthy and protein packed which makes them an amazing low carb snack to enjoy during the holidays.
Every single time I make them I ask myself WHY I don’t make them more often throughout the year! It is a mystery that I’m not sure I’ll be able to explain but there is one thing for sure. . . deviled eggs are a fabulous appetizer to take to the upcoming holiday parties.
HOW MANY NET CARBS Per Keto Deviled Egg
1 Net CarbÂ per serving.Â These are perfectly low in carbs and high in fat with the avocado.
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free toÂ read up more on Net Carbs and why people do or donâ€™t subtract sugar alcohols.
Are Deviled Eggs Low Carb
Yes! Eggs in general are actually a fabulous protein and in fact very low carb. We are just adding a few other low carb and keto friendly ingredients to the mix to make them deviled eggs. Just 4-ingredients in fact!
I love how simple this recipe is.
How to Make the Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs for this recipe
- Boiling Water â€“ Make sure the water is boiling BEFORE placing your eggs in the water. I know you don’t want to wait but this step is crucial.
- Hard Boiled Egg Time â€“ Boil your eggs for about 13-14 minutes.
- Let Them Sit â€“ Remove the eggs off the burner and allow them to cool down in the same water another 11-13 minutes.
- Run cold water â€“ Add cold water into pan of eggs. Sit another 10 minutes and begin peeling!
- Peeling Tip: Peel under cold water. The shells will peel off miraculously easy if you follow these steps!
Feeling adventurous? Check out these Peruvian Deviled Eggs from Eat At Our Table!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Keto Deviled Eggs
- 6 whole hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 Tablespoons minced horseradish (optional)
- 4 Tablespoons mustard
- paprika for garnish
- Remove shells from hard boiled eggs, slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and add into a medium sized bowl. Place the egg whites onto a serving platter.
- Mash yolk with a fork, add avocado, horseradish and mustard. Continue to mix until smooth.
- Either spoon or pipe 1-2 Tablespoons of filling into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.