Making Keto Whipped Cream at home is so simple and delicious tasting you’ll never want to buy the store bought stuff ever again. Low Carb Whipped Cream is just 10 minutes away.
I grew up on the store bought version of whipped cream, or if you can even call it whipped cream. I noticed the store bought whipped cream is packed with unnecessary and processed ingredients and never went back to it. You’ll understand why after you read this post and make it yourself.
What do you need to make Keto Whipped Cream?
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Powdered Low Carb Sweetener like swerve – optional ingredient.
- Hand Mixer or Stand Mixer
That is ALL you need to make homemade keto whipped cream at home in under 10 minutes. Seriously you are going to be floored once you take a spoonful of this fresh whipped cream. I cannot ever get enough of it.
HOW MANY NET CARBS Per serving of Keto Whipped Cream
1 Net Carb per serving which we placed as 1/2 cup of whipped cream. For me that is about how much I put on a slice of low carb pumpkin pie or our raspberry sponge cake (pictured below). I LOVE whipped cream guys and it being so low in carbs, WHY NOT?!
How to stiff and fluffy whipped cream
I’ve been making whipped cream for years now. Let me bestow you some of the tricks and tips if you’ve never made it at home before.
- Metal Bowl – If you can use a chilled metal bowl. This will help quicken the process of turning the whipping cream to fluffy whipped cream.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – this is the only type of milk that will work. The highest amount of fat whipping cream you can find. I’ve found the cheaper brands of whipping cream sometimes won’t turn out to stiff whipped cream as they are missing the fat percentage needed. If you’ve beaten for 5-7 minutes and it is thicker but not into total stiff peaks adding a tablespoon or so of swerve can help with that.
- Patience – from my experience in a mild temperature room it will still take about 4-5 minutes for you to start seeing the whipping cream make its transition to whipped cream.
TRY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES TO DOLLOP OUR KETO WHIPPED CREAM ON:
Low Carb Keto Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoon low carb powdered sweetener (optional)
- Pour your heavy whipped cream into a chilled metal bowl.
- Beat with a hand or stand mixer for 2-3 minutes, scrape the edges down and beat for another 3 minutes, or until stiff peaks begin to form. Mix low carb powdered sweetener at this time if desired.