Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls are the perfect keto snack for when you are craving some chocolate! No need to break the way of eating when you can make these epic keto chocolate peanut butter balls.
Who loves snacks?? These delicious Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls should make you pretty happy if you do.
We’ve played around with the recipe for a bit and eventually got it down to just 3 easy ingredients.
What 3 ingredients we need for our Keto Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls
- Peanut Butter – Make sure you get the no sugar added kind.
- Chocolate Protein Powder (affiliate link)
- Low Carb Chocolate (you can also make your own low carb chocolate at home if you’d like!)
If you have a favorite protein powder that you are already use go for it! We link to our favorite below and it is flavored chocolate BUT if you have a unflavored protein powder that will work as well!
We also generally make our our chocolate bars using our low carb chocolate bars recipe but got to admit most of the times we just use our favorite brand that is linked below.
HOW MANY Net Carb per peanut butter ball
2 Net Carbs for one keto peanut butter ball. I will say that while these Low Carb Power Balls are very good and very filling, they do leave you a little thirsty due to the protein powder.
So I always make sure I have my water jug with me when I enjoy these. They are crazy good! I feel like I’m cheating, but I’m actually really on track. I’ve even enjoyed these for dessert! Can’t beat that with a stick!
PRODUCTS WE USED for our Low Carb Protein Balls
- Lily’s Low Carb Chocolate (amazon affiliate link)
- Low Carb Protein Powder (amazon affiliate link)
- For more low carb and Keto ingredients, click the shop link above (or here)
To say these have become a family favorite would be an understatement. We make these on repeat every Sunday at this point! R makes them to take to class and fortunately living somewhere cooler it isn’t a problem!
BUT if you live somewhere warm you definitely will want to travel these with a pack of ice otherwise you will end up with a chocolate mess.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CAR RECIPES:
- The Best Keto Brownies
- Low Carb Chocolate Mug Cake
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Mini Muffins
Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls (Keto Peanut Butter Balls)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the protein powder and peanut butter. Stir until you can knead with your hands without the peanut butter sticking to you. It will turn into a play dough-like consistency. You should have a clean bowl when you are done mixing.
- Ball up the dough into balls that are about 1 rounded teaspoon in size.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (not wax paper, they are not the same thing.)
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir. If not completely melted, return to the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate is completely melted. Stirring is critical to know when the chocolate is really melted. If you don't stir, you will burn your chocolate.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate and place on a cookie sheet. Return to the freezer until the chocolate hardens.
- Transfer to a food-safe storage container and keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.