This Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Pie recipe is going to knock your socks off on how divine it tastes and easy to make. Tastes as good (if not better) than a classic pumpkin pie. Your guests won’t be disappointed!
Last year, I made a low carb pumpkin pie recipe as a crust-less pie. I simply used a 6 x 9 casserole dish to cook the filling in, and it was delicious.
This year though we want something a little more substantial. Since we have a fabulous rocking recipe for a low carb pie crust, I thought this year, I’d have my hand at some keto low carb pumpkin pie WITH CRUST.
HOW MANY NET CARBS PER Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Slice
6 Net Carbs per pumpkin pie slice. when slicing the pie into 8 servings. You can easily cut the pie into smaller pieces to lower the carb count but I was being realistic to what portion my family generally takes when there is pumpkin pie around.
Note: The 6 Net Carbs per slice is by subtracting the sugar alcohol erythritol.
My family does subtract the sugar alcohols and I’ll continue to provide that sugar alcohol grams above the nutrition card below and you can decide for yourself if you want to follow that.
PLEASE do not shame or be mean to others who might do things a little differently. That is not what we are about here.
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free to read up more on Net Carbs and why people do or don’t subtract sugar alcohols.
Powdered Erythritol vs. Granular Erythritol in our Low Carb Pumpkin Pie
- I will say that it’s often better to use powdered erythritol for this sort of thing, but if you don’t have it, don’t worry about it.
- OR pulse some granular sweetener through your blender to powder it. Either way, this is a very tasty, holiday pie!
Now that Fall has officially graced us with her presence I’ve got so many cravings for everything and everything pumpkin. We just had to test out this recipe before the holidays to you know, *cough*, test the recipe out just to be safe. 😉
We’ve got pumpkin freezer bars, pumpkin spice lattes, PUMPKIN EVERYTHING.
There is a good reason for it. IT IS FABULOUS FOR YOU.
What Carbs are in Pumpkin and Pumpkin Puree??
At first you are a little taken aback by the nutrition info on pumpkin. I understand but pumpkin is actually packed with vitamins, minerals AND FIBER.
About half a cup of canned pumpkin has 10 grams of carbohydrates and 4 grams of fiber.
Just like with our Low Carb Pumpkin Pancakes, you cannot go wrong with this recipe.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Pulse all low carb pie crust ingredients into a medium bowl or food processor. Pulse together until mixture forms a ball.
- Press pie crust ball into a 8 inch pie pan.
- Blend all pumpkin pie filing ingredients in a mixing bowl with a whisk. Pour pumpkin pie filling into pie crust
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 350 F. and continue baking for approximately 35-45 minutes, or until pie is set and cooked through. Keep an eye on the crust edges. If they begin to brown too much cover with aluminum foil.
Please note that the nutrition data below is provided as a courtesy. We try to be accurate with this information but feel free to make your own calculations.