I know, I know. It’s not even officially fall yet. But here in Sonoma County, California we are definitely enjoying fall weather and this is one girl who couldn’t be happier about it!
So yes, I’m starting a little early with the pumpkin spice recipes. But lets face it, the internet is about to explode with pumpkin spice everything here shortly, so I just see this as beating them to the punch!
I’ve been enjoying this for the past three mornings and it’s just so crazy delicious! I might drink it in the mornings, but it totally makes me want to curl up on the couch with a blanket, a good book and the fireplace blazing. I would be happy as a bug in a rug! (Yes, people still use that phrase. Don’t judge.)
Anyhoooooo……. This is definitely a keto recipe. However, you can easily adjust the amount of fat to fit your macros for the day, and if you do want to enjoy this in the evening, A simply switch to decaf is easy enough. Let me know what you think!
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup coffee grounds
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, no sugar added
- 3 tbsp. food-grade cocoa butter
- stevia or other low carb sweetener to taste
- Add the water to your coffee maker.
- Place the coffee and the spice in the paper filter and stir quickly to get the spices down in there.
- Once the coffee is brewed, allow to cool for about 10 minutes and the transfer into a blender.
- Add the cocoa butter and blend until it's smooth and frothy.
- Add sweetener to taste and serve.
Nutrition Data According To MyFitnessPal.com
(Data may not be totally accurate.)
Leave a Reply