This delicious meal is a new favorite around here. Filled with peanut buttery goodness and, of course, gentle classic thai flavors, this dish is sure to become a favorite for you as well.
It does need a few ingredients, but they are simple ingredients you can find anywhere.
Recipe inspired by: Healthy Aperture
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil + extra for cooking
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 stick dried lemongrass
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tbsp. natural peanut butter, no sugar added
- 4 cups thinly sliced savoy cabbage
- salted peanuts for garnish
- fresh, chopped cilantro for garnish
- salt to taste after cooking
In a large skillet brown the chicken in the oil.
Add the coconut milk, lemon juice, spices and peanut butter to create a sauce.
Add the cabbage in and stir, adding more oil as needed to keep things from burning or drying out.
When the meat is cooked through and the cabbage is cooked al dente, remove from heat, remove the lemongrass stick (discard) and season to taste with salt.
Serve topped with fresh cilantro and a few peanuts.
Nutrition Data According To MyFitnessPal.com
(May not be totally accurate):