Low Carb Guacamole Recipe
Low Carb Guacamole is just what we need this summer. Made with all-natural low carb ingredients and low carb chip options you won't feel like you are missing out on anything!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 large clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. chopped, raw yellow onion
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 tbsp. lime juice (or juice of 1 lime - add some zest if you like a strong lime flavor)
- 1/2 tsp. good quality salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh, chopped cilantro (optional)
In a large mortar, grind up the garlic and then the onions.
Mash in the avocados, lime juice, salt and pepper.
Add fresh cilantro last if using and mash only slightly.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 274mg | Potassium: 466mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 0g