Keto Cookie Dough Recipe
Keto Cookie Dough Recipe for those late night cookie dough cravings. This low carb cookie dough will hit the spot at just 1 Net Carb per serving!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 32 cookie dough bites
- 1/2 cup butter softened (may use coconut butter for dairy-free alternative)
- 1/4 -1/2 cup erythritol (or powdered erythritol works also)
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid stevia optional for extra sweetenes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut milk for dairy-free alternative
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup low carb chocolate chips
In a large bowl cream together butter, powdered erythritol, stevia, vanilla extract, salt and heavy cream.
Blend in coconut flour and beat together until well combined.
Fold in chocolate chips. Eat with a spoon or scoop into bite size pieces as they will become more stiff after refrigerated.. Store in the refrigerator.
Please note that there are 48 grams of sugar alcohol in the entire recipe and should be accounted for if you calculate the net carbs.
Total of 1.5 grams of sugar alcohol in 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough if you make into 32 cookie dough balls.
Please note that the nutrition data below is provided as a courtesy. We try to be accurate with this information but feel free to make your own calculations.
Serving: 1Tablespoon | Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 2mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g