Cooking for 2 for Thanksgiving? This low carb bacon wrapped turkey breast recipe could be a perfect fit! While it’s great any time of year, this recipe makes a wonderful Thanksgiving meal. You can easily double up if you have more mouths to feed.
Slice it thin for low carb sandwiches, serve it with mashed cauliflower and a side of green beans for a complete meal. It’s fancy without being a ton of work and tastes delicious.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
CLICK PLAY TO SEE THIS RECIPE IN ACTION!
LOW CARB BACON WRAPPED TURKEY BREAST RECIPE:
Low Carb Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast Recipe
- 6 large slices bacon (no sugar added)
- 3/4 lb. turkey breast
- 1/2 tsp. dried, ground rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried, ground sage
- On a flat work surface, lay the bacon in a row with the slices butting up against each other.
- Place the turkey breast on top.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the turkey breast, being sure to get both sides.
- Wrap the end pieces of bacon around the turkey breast first, then follow by the middle pieces.
- Transfer to a parchment lined cookie sheet and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350 F. for approximately 1 hour. Time may vary by oven and based on thickness of turkey breast. It's done when a meat thermometer reads at least 165 F.
- Remove foil in the last 10 minutes of cooking to allow the bacon to brown nicely.
- Remove from oven and let sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.