Summer is in full swing and so is barbecue season! But it won’t be long now until the kids start heading back to school, the leaves start turning colors and we start seeing pumpkin everything explode all over the internet.
But before that happens, I thought I would share a roundup of some of the most delicious looking, low carb barbecue recipes I’ve come across. I mean, lets face it… it never hurts to have more barbecue recipes!
So here’s my collection of the top 10 low carb barbecue recipes from around the web. I hope you’ll give some of them a try before we’re all eating pumpkin pie!
- Barbecue Rosemary Pork Chops – The Gracious Pantry
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Zucchini – I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa – The Cookie Rookie
- Chicken Kebobs – The Gracious Pantry
- Barbecue Ribs – All Day I Dream About Food
- Barbecue Sauce – Atkins
- Shrimp Scampi Skewers – Give Me Some Oven
- Sriracha Lime Flank Steak – Tasteaholics
- Asian Grilled Keto Short Ribs – Ruled Me
- Five Spice Chicken Skewers – I Breath I’m Hungry