The Best Low Carb Chicken recipe ever with this Manhattan Chicken Skillet dinner. Made in just under 30 minutes and packed with delicious unique flavor.
This low carb Manhattan skillet chicken recipe was da bomb diggity!!!!
(Yes, I actually said that… typed it… whatever…)
I really outdid myself with this one. I was actually working on a soup recipe and it somehow morphed into this skillet dish. But no complaints here!
The best part about this dish? If you have to feed a variety of people for dinner and some of those people you are entertaining that don’t eat low carb, this goes super well over pasta too!
Ways to enjoy our low carb chicken recipe
- Eat the dish as is – It is delicious and will definitely fill you up and feel satisfied.
- Cauliflower rice – Serve over rice cauliflower for a little more bulk
- Shirataki Noodles (affiliate link) – These are another great option for a pasta feel! Make sure you follow below on how to make them taste amazing.
- Salad – Never can go wrong serving a fresh crips salad next to our manhattan chicken dinner. Our Low Carb BLT Salad would be perfecttttt.
Either way, this low carb chicken meal is a filling dinner that nobody will turn down!
HOW TO MAKE SHIRATAKI NOODLES TASTE GREAT If You are Using Them.
- Most critical thing is to remember not only do you have to rinse and drain them. BUT YOU HAVE TO DRY-FRY also.
- Once youâ€™ve rinsed and drained them, just transfer them to a dry pan and saute them until all the moisture on the bottom of the pan is gone.
Cooking Tips for Easy Manhattan chicken Recipe
- The most important part in all of this is not to overcook your bacon.
- I baked mine in the oven just to be sure because I always seem to overcook it in a skillet.
- You want a little bit of chew left in your bacon because you are going to cook it further in the pan when you mix everything together. So do cook it fully, just don’t overcook.
Okie dokie artichokie?
HOW MANY NET CARBS PER SERVING IN OUR Easy Low Carb Manhattan Chicken Recipe
4 Net Carbs per serving.Â Now this does not include whatever you decide to top it onto. So be sure to calculate that into your numbers once you decide what tasty way to devour this absolutely amazing low carb chicken dinner.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Low Carb Manhattan Chicken Skillet Recipe
- 1/2 lb. bacon (cooked and chopped - do NOT overcook!!!)
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 4 medium garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 lb. chicken breast (cut into small, bite-sized pieces)
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste (no sugar added)
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley
- Prep your bacon and set aside.
- in a large skillet, combine the oil, onion, bell pepper, celery, garlic and chicken breast. Cook until the chicken is just done.
- Stir in the tomato paste, and bacon and stir until everything is well combined.
- Lastly, stir in the fresh parsley just before you turn off the heat and stir well once again.
- If you want more bulk, you can serve this over riced cauliflower or with a green salad.
- If you are also serving those who don't eat low car, this would go really well tossed with some pasta.