I love it when I have all the ingredients in the fridge to make a simple, fast and easy snack or small meal. That’s what happened the day I put this little piece of deliciousness together.
You see, I’m not so much sharing an actual recipe today (although there is one below), as much as I’m sharing an idea. I mean lets face it, can you really call a recipe for toast a recipe? The jury is out on that one…
But for now, I’m just here to tell you that this is an absolutely delicious start to your day or even mid-day snack. It’s easy to take with you on the go too and it will definitely keep you full until your next meal!
Just one word of caution… be sure you don’t have to speak to anybody after eating this. The garlic is delicious, but you may have people dodge conversations with you afterwards.
- Low Carb Dairy Free Pesto Sauce
- Low Carb Hot Dog Buns (make this in a bowl instead of a casserole dish. See instructions here.)
- 1/2 serving low carb hot dog buns recipe (see link above)
- 2-3 tbsp. low carb diary free pesto sauce recipe (see link above)
- 1/2 medium avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp. chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp. fresh, chopped basicl for garnish (optional)
- Layer the ingredient on the bun in the order listed and enjoy!
Nutrition data not available for this recipe.