Keto Graham Crackers are snack-able, S’more-able and absolutely fabulous. If you’ve been missing this signature childhood favorite in your diet, you’re gonna LOVE these crackers. Snack away my friends!
Looking for a Keto / Low Carb Graham Crackers recipe? We have you covered! With these graham crackers you don’t have to worry about the carbs. With the same great taste, you would never know that these are keto friendly.
When eating low carb, there are certain things that you just don’t want to give up. Graham crackers are one of those foods. With these low carb graham crackers, you don’t have to.
What to Serve with Keto Graham Crackers
There are many ways to devour these crackers. Try these ideas:
- Low Carb S’mores – Use low carb, sugar free marshmallow with sugar free chocolate to have delicious S’mores that you can eat anytime.
- Dessert Dips – Make any classic sweet dessert dip, using low carb ingredients, and use these low carb graham crackers to dip. Like this low carb chocolate fondue!
- As a Snack – Eat the crackers as is. These are perfect when you want something crunchy and something sweet.
How to Store These Graham Crackers
When you make these crackers you want to make sure that the crackers are stored properly. When the crackers are cooled, you want to store them in an airtight container or plastic baggie. If you do not keep the crackers covered, they will be come stale and not taste good. Often times, when graham crackers become stale, they get soft instead of having the crunchy that is usually associated with crackers.
How Long will these Graham Crackers Last
In our house … not very long. 😉 Especially after whipping up a batch of keto marshmallows. We didn’t realize how much we missed S’mores!
Because these crackers do not have preservatives in them, these crackers will not last as long as commercially bought graham crackers. When stored properly, these crackers will stay fresh for about a week.
Longevity aside, these are totally worth whipping up.
HOW MANY NET CARBS IN A Low Carb Graham Cracker?
2 Net Carbs per graham cracker when slicing into 18 crackers. There is actually a little bit of waste with the cracker if you are looking at making perfect crackers.. but if you aren’t worried about the perfect square you could even get this carb count lower.
If you’d like to use another form of sugar alcohol be sure to check out our low carb sweetener conversion chart. Our family does subtract the sugar alcohols and we’ll continue to provide that sugar alcohol grams above the nutrition card below and you can decide for yourself if you want to follow that. 🙂
We are actually SUPER excited that we now have the option to add the sugar alcohols into our nutrition label! AH!!! So just look at the BOTTOM of the nutrition label and there you will find the sugar alcohols per serving.
We’ve seriously been so excited to share this recipe with you. Summer is quickly coming to a close so be sure to make these immediately! One last bonfire to roast some sugar-free marshmallows and enjoy between these delicious (and easy) keto graham crackers.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
- Keto Pound Cake
- Keto Cheesecake (these crackers would be a fantastic crust!)
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
Keto Graham Crackers
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, sukrin gold, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the butter. Stir to combine.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of water at a time until you get a consistency of a dough and it packs together. You don't want it too wet.
- Place in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll the dough out onto a flat surface on parchment paper. Use a second sheet of parchment paper on top if your dough is a little sticky. Roll the dough out until it's about 1/16", the thinner the dough, the crispier the cracker!
- Use a skewer or fork to poke holes to create the graham cracker look. Bake for 20-25 minutes and a slight golden brown color.