Low Carb Stuffed Mushrooms with sun dried tomatoes, feta and kalamata olives. This is flavor combo will be a perfect balance of sweet, creamy and salty to satisfy all those cravings in a healthier way!
I’ve been making these stuffed mushrooms for years. I still am not sure where this flavor combo inspiration came from but I AM HOOKED on it.
Our family is truthfully obsessed with sundried tomatoes. We put it in everything we possibly can all the time, our Keto Salmon Sundried Tomato and Broccoli dinner for example. DIVINE.
Sundried tomaotes are higher in the carb department so in the past years we’ve cut back on the amount used in the recipe.
How to lower the carb count even more on these stuffed mushrooms
We use about 1/4-1/2 cup of sundried tomatoes ourselves. This puts the carb count lower but if you want super low and essential no carb stuffed mushrooms you can always cut it back more or omit but we personally love the flavor so much it’s worth it for us and we are able to stay on track for the day.. Nutrition info provided below is for 1/4 cup of tomatoes.
HOW MANY NET CARBS FOR OUR LOW CARB STUFFED MUSHROOMS
1 Net Carbs for a stuffed mushroom. I’ve made this for dinner parties and for our dinner. It is actually a really nice tapas dish that can go both ways.
I’d say either way about 2-3 mushrooms are enough to satisfy me when paired with a side salad or oven roasted broccoli if eating for dinner.
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free to read up more on Net Carbs and why people do or don’t subtract sugar alcohols.
Great side dishes you can make with these low carb stuffed mushrooms.
- Low Carb Oven Roasted Broccoli
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Low Carb Garlic and Herb Cauliflower Rice
Low Carb Stuffed Mushrooms with Tomato and Feta
- 20 large white mushrooms cleaned and stemmed (apprx 12-15 medium button mushrooms)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4-1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper + more to taste
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Very lightly coat mushroom caps and edges with olive oil
- In a small bowl toss together feta cheese, olives, tomatoes, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stuff mushroom caps with mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked and tender.
- If desired, top with freshly chopped parsley before serving.