Low Carb Fajita Seasoning Recipe. If you love fajitas, avoid the junky packets of seasoning at the store and make your own! Super easy, affordable and definitely delicious!
I’m a sucker for Mexican flavors. I love them so very much, and I try to cook Mexican style dishes whenever I possibly can. One of the dishes I really love is a good steak fajita. Served up with grilled peppers and plenty of low carb guacamole and homemade salsa, few dishes can beat it in my book!
But if it was a competition I’d let it compete with the following low carb mexican dinners.
- Keto Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Low Carb Mexican Chorizo Pasta
- Low Carb Mexican Chorizo Scramble
- Low Carb Mexican Fries
- Keto Taco Stuffed Peppers
I told you. I loveeeeeee Mexican flavors!
Making seasonings at home are so easy and I know it’s sometimes easier to just buy it. But those packets of fajita seasoning are filled with so many unnecessary ingredients and are not cost efficient. So I thought I’d give making my own a try, and it turned out pretty darn tasty!
I’ll have a fajita recipe coming up in a while. But until then, make up a batch of this to keep in your pantry alongside our low carb taco seasoning.
HOW MANY NET CARBS FOR Fajita Seasoning Mix
1 Net Carb for 1 Tablespoon. I generally add about 3 Tablespoons to our fajita beef and vegetables.
Double or triple the recipe to have some in stock for a while. I promise, it’ll get used up! Sure beats the yuckiness in those packets from the store!!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Low Carb Fajita Seasoning Recipe
- 2 tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano (ground is best, but not necessary)
- 1 tbsp. ground coriander
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley (ground is best, but not necessary)
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. dried cilantro (ground is best, but not necessary)
- 1 crushed beef bouillon cube (optional, but I love it)
- Combine all spices in a small mixing bowl and mix well to blend.
- Store in an air-tight, food-safe container in the pantry until ready to use.