These Keto Cream Cheese Brownies are for when you want cheesecake AND brownies too. A fudgy chocolate brownie layer topped with a creamy cheesecake filling makes this the king of all desserts.
I feel like I’ve done quite a few desserts lately. It might be the colder weather and holidays approaching that has me in the mood for desserts. Just because it’s the holidays doesn’t mean we need to break our whole way of eating. Especially when you’ve got these Keto Cream Cheese Brownies.
You’ve got two amazing layers in these Cream Cheese Brownies.
- Brownie Layer – Mmm brownies. We used our Keto Brownies recipe making a few tweaks to it for this recipe. Super fudgy and satisfyingly packed with chocolate. You can use pretty much any brownie recipe out there, even our Low Carb Brownies recipe would be a good base.
- Cheesecake Layer – Mmm cheesecakeeeeee. We’ve made a keto cheesecake a couple weeks back and it has easily become one of my favorite recipes. It was only natural that I pair it with my favorite brownie recipe.
So that is how these Keto Cream Cheese Brownies were born! Simply putting together two of my favorite desserts. Your guests will be SO surprised when you tell them it is low carb. Really you don’t even have to tell them. 😉
HOW MANY NET CARBS PER Keto Cream Cheese Brownie
6 Net Carb per brownie. These are actually large portioned brownies so if you’d like to cut this in half to lower the serving size and carb count it will still be very satisfying.
Note: The Net Carbs per serving is by subtracting the sugar alcohol erythritol. If you’d like to use another form of sugar alcohol be sure to check out our low carb sweetener conversion chart.
My family does subtract the sugar alcohols and I’ll continue to provide that sugar alcohol grams above the nutrition card below and you can decide for yourself if you want to follow that.
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free to read up more on Net Carbs and why people do or don’t subtract sugar alcohols.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Keto Cream Cheese Brownies
- 16 ounce cream cheese (or dairy-free alternative)
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (or dairy-free alternative like coconut cream)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F Prepare a 8x8 dish with cooking spray or coconut oil
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, eggs, erythritol, cocoa powder, coconut flour and salt. Fold in chocolate chips
- Pour mixture into baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Or until center of brownies are set. You don't want them overcooked since they are going back in with the cheesecake filling. While brownies are baking begin preparing the cheesecake filling.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or using a stand mixer. Add cream cheese, erythritol, whipped cream until it is well mixed together and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time until well combined. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Once the brownie is baked, pour your cheesecake layer into the baked brownie. Turn heat down in oven to 325 degrees F. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until center of cheesecake is set in the center.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before placing in the refrigerator. Refrigerate 12 hours at least before cutting and serving.
Please note that the nutrition data below is provided as a courtesy. We try to be accurate with this information but feel free to make your own calculations.