Low Carb Broccoli Salad with BACON! Packed full of flavor and with minimal ingredients this salad is a sure winner! Keto Broccoli Salads for lunches and dinners. 😉
I seriously am so excited to share this Keto Broccoli Salad with you guys today. IT IS MY FAVORITEEEEEEE.
Now I know I say this about a lot of things, sorry, this girl loves food so much. But really, I can’t get enough of this salad. It’s that perfect segue when you’ve come back from vacation and trying to get more greens into your diet.
Sometimes I am that person happily devouring veggies and other times I’ve got to hide it in things so add buffalo sauce.. that is always a good way.
This Broccoli Salad has another weapon that is not buffalo sauce.
We all know how much we love bacon but now when you pair it with some tender broccoli, crisp crunchy red onions and a tangy sweet sauce this will send your taste buds to the moon.
If you love bacon as much as we do – check out how to cook bacon in the oven by Wholesome Yum!
All you need for this Easy Broccoli Salad
- Broccoli – I love cutting it into bite sized pieces. It gives that perfect ratio with all the flavors exploding in your mouth.
- Bacon – Simply cook, chop and throw it in there. Check out our post on what to do with Bacon Grease.
- Red Onion – You can use other varieties of onion if that is what you have on hand. I personally prefer red onions for this salad though, adds some color but also a slightly deeper flavor.
- Mayonnaise – you have a few options with the mayonnaise. You can make your own which some people prefer but lately now that I’ve found a natural mayonnaise to use with good oil I prefer to use that for my sanity. This is the mayonnaise I like (affiliate)
- Sweet and Tangy dressing – Add a bit of sweetener and vinegar. Now the sweetener portion is up to you. I personally love the extra sweetness to this salad. You can buy the sugar-free syrup we suggest in the recipe below OR make your own Low Carb Syrup. Another option is add a bit of granular sweetener but I actually am not the biggest fan of this as the granular doesn’t do as much for me.
HOW MANY NET CARBS PER SERVING OF OUR LOW CARB AND KETO BROCCOLI SALAD
3.75 Net Carbs per serving. We rounded up for the sake of making things easy. This recipe makes about 8 servings so simply split the dish into 8 portions and there are your servings.
There are 10 grams of sugar alcohols in this entire recipe. The Net Carbs per serving is by subtracting the sugar alcohol from the carbs. If you’d like to use another form of sugar alcohol be sure to check out our low carb sweetener conversion chart.
My family does subtract the sugar alcohols and I’ll continue to provide that sugar alcohol grams above the nutrition card below and you can decide for yourself if you want to follow that.
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free to read up more on Net Carbs and why people do or don’t subtract sugar alcohols.
Feelin’ cheesy? Check out this alternative recipe with cheese – Healthier Broccoli Salad from Healthier Seasonal Recipes.
Other Low Carb Recipes You MIGHT ENJOY:
- Low Carb Chocolate Covered Bacon
- Low Carb Spinach Cobb Salad
- Low Carb Broccoli Slaw Recipe
- Low Carb Oven Roasted Broccoli
Keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- In a large bowl add broccoli, red onion, cooked bacon, apple cider vinegar, mayonnaise and syrup. Stir together until well combined.
- Allow to sit covered in the refrigerator minimum of 2 hours, best if made the night before and served cold.
Please note that the nutrition data below is provided as a courtesy. We try to be accurate with this information but feel free to make your own calculations