Easy Keto Garlic Bread made in under 30 minutes with just 4 ingredients for the garlic bread base. This Low Carb Garlic bread is a fabulous alternative to traditional garlic bread without spiking your sugar levels at just 1 Net Carb per serving!
I don’t know about you but garlic bread is an absolute necessity in our home. I think we can safely say we are a garlic obsessed family.
Any recipe that calls for 3 cloves is doubled in our home.
I purposely cut back on the amount of garlic called for in our recipes when sharing with you guys because I know most people don’t want ALL GARLIC flavor…
For example: When it comes to our Keto Cheese Sauce I add 6 cloves of garlic minimum to it. Everything can use garlic.
Give me all the garlicccc or a slice of this garlic bread will do. 😉
If you are also a garlic obsessed family you are going to love this recipe.
What else you can do with this Keto Garlic Bread Base
Lately I’ve been loving this Keto Pizza Crust recipe when we are in the pizza mood.
However, this garlic bread base is actually what I used as a pizza crust FOR YEARS. It’s so easy to whip together, doesn’t require any resting time and pizza is in under 15 minutes. Perfection.
So if you want to try this with some of your favorite pizza toppings this base is a lovely low carb pizza crust as well.
Baking Times for this Garlic Bread Alternative
Now I’ve been fighting an inaccurate oven for some time now. We’ve been making this for years so the recipe below and baking times is based off of an accurate oven.
The pictures you are seeing our garlic bread got a little TOO brown. So if you are in the boat of inaccurate oven temperature no matter how hard you try, just keep an eye on it.
I didn’t and got distracted with laundry… don’t be me.
Regardless it still tastes good from by experience and if it gets too crisp its a middle ground between normal garlic bread and cheese chips.
HOW MANY NET CARBS PER SERVING OF KETO GARLIC BREAD
1 Net Carbs per serving! I’ve cut this garlic bread into 12 slices to make it 1g carb per slice. They are rather large slices so if you slice it differently or it ends up making more or less be sure to calculate accordingly.
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free to read up more on Net Carbs.
Other Low Carb Recipes You MIGHT ENJOY:
- Low Carb Chocolate Covered Bacon
- Low Carb Spinach Cobb Salad
- Low Carb Broccoli Slaw Recipe
- Low Carb Oven Roasted Broccoli
Keto Garlic Bread
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese , shredded (apprx 1 cup)
- 2 ounces white cheddar cheese , shredded (apprx 1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
For Garlic Bread Topping
- 2 Tablespoons butter , softened
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese , shredded (apprx 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper (Anything around 9x13 will work)
- In a medium bowl add cheeses, cream cheese, eggs and Italian seasoning. Stir until fully combined and it forms into a cheese-like mixture. Spoon mixture onto parchment paper and smooth out to edges of pan with a spatula. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- It might get an air pocket like normal breads do, just pop it with a knife and let it settle. Prepare another baking sheet, oil bottom with olive oil or butter. Flip crust onto 2nd prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together garlic powder, parsley and butter. Spread onto crust. Sprinkle with 2 ounces of parmesan cheese and bake another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling
- Dip into marinara sauce and enjoy!