This Keto Chicken Parmesan recipe will have you craving dinner. This great low carb chicken recipe can be made in a flash and with just 7-Ingredients. Pair it with a low carb garlic bread slice and we are totally in comfort food heaven.
This Chicken Parmesan recipe one of those dinners that I feel like I am missing out on NOTHING when eating low carb.
It is comforting, flavorful and 100% satisfying.
Fantastic Sides to Make with our Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Low Carb Rosemary Bread – I made this the second time making this and oh my word.
- Low Carb Oven Roasted Broccoli – This is also super good with our low carb oven roasted broccoli as a side. We already devoured the batch of broccoli for the week before making this parmesan crusted chicken so that is why you see a salad. LOL
- Keto Garlic Bread – this is the bestttttttttttt.
- Low Carb Rosemary Biscuits – We do love our rosemary
- Simple Side Salad with our Low Carb Caesar Dressing – Can’t go wrong with simplistic
How Many Net Carbs for our Low Carb Chicken Recipe
Just 5 Net Carbs! Not going to lie I was pretty happy with that after calculating this. It’s a great chicken dinner that fills you up and leaves you satisfied.
I actually made it into a garlic bread by adding butter, parmesan and garlic powder and toasting it. You are welcome for that tip. 😉
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Keto Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare baking sheet by spraying with cooking spray or drizzle of oil.
- Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and brush 1 Tablespoon of oil onto each chicken breast.
- In a medium bowl mix together, almond meal, Italian seasoning, parmesan and salt.
- Coat chicken breasts with almond/parmesan mixture. Sprinkle remaining coating on top of breasts after placing onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until juices run clean.
- Top marinara sauce and extra cheese on top of each chicken breast. Put back into the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and sauce is hot.