Keto Chili recipe that is whipped together in just 10 minutes and cooked in the slow cooker.Â This is the easiest healthy weeknight dinner the whole family will love.
Mmm it’s the time of year to hunker down and stay warm. What better way to do that then with this Keto Chili Recipe!
I love easy low carb dinners and this one fits the bill. In under 30 minutes you’ll have it all thrown in the crockpot and letting the magic happen. This is by far one of the easiest weeknight dinners out there that the whole family will love. Much like this Unstuffed Cabbage Soup. YUM.
Is Chili low carb and Keto Friendly?
It seems that many people wonder if you can eat chili while on the keto diet.Â Traditional chili unfortunately is not low carb. Traditional chili has a ton of beans in it and those are unfortunately not low carb.
No fear though! We’ve made Keto Chili that is free of any beans and packed with that delicious chili flavor you are craving this season.
Chili without the beans
You would honestly think that chili without the beans wouldn’t make it chili. Our family and thousands of others who have enjoyed this recipe will whole heartedly have to disagree though. 😉
We personally like to load ours with peppers and chopped tomatoes to really bulk up the chili. Granted yes, this does increase the carb count justtttttt a little bit more than normal if you used less bell peppers but we find that 6NetCarbs for a bowl of chili that is going to fill me up is perfectly acceptable for a dinner. But that is us so as always do what works for you.
You can also add more beef, add some bacon or even switch it with ground turkey if you would like. This chili is versatile to no end… seriously.
Check out this fabulous chili seasoning from Evolving Table. Or this IP Chicken Enchilada Soup from Its Yummi
Low Carb Toppings to enjoy on our No Bean Chili
- Shredded Cheese – never can go wrong with some cheese.. ok A LOT of cheese.
- Green Onions
- Avocado / Guacamole – it’s slightly weird I’ll admit but delicious.. I like taco salad with guacamole and for some reason chili makes me think of Mexican flavors.
- Sour Cream
- Hot Sauce
- 90 Second Keto Bread – pretty tasty to soak up the chili juices!
- Low Carb Cornbread Muffins – same as the keto bread – nothing better than cornbread and chili together.
HOW MANY NET CARBS FOR OUR KETO CHILI RECIPE
6 Net Carbs when splitting this into 6 servings.Â 1 serving is enough to fill me up, especially if I pair it with a few Low Carb Cheese Chips.
The net carbs do not account for any additional sour cream or cheese you decide to put on top so do keep that in mind.
If you are new to this Low Carb/Keto lifestyle and are unsure what we are talking about please feel free toÂ read up more on Net Carbs. Be sure to also check out our FREE Keto Macro Calculator to see how this keto chili fits into your individual plan.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE LOW CARB RECIPES:
Keto Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (cooked and drained)
- 1 small onion ,chopped
- 3 bell peppers , seeded and diced
- 5 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 (15oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6-8 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Add everything to the slow cooker and stir together.
- Cook on Low for 6-7 hours or High 3-4 hours.
Leave a Reply